Our Process has been published for more than a year and then I took a year off (yeah the Ogre sucks). Our Process focused on politics, education and other funny stuff, but will kinda slow down after the hiatus. If you see a partial comic on the page, click it and it will redirect you to the webcomic project I’ve started and will hopefully be able to stick to.
Here are a few actualities about Aaron “the Ogre” Guile:
- I am a Latter-day Saint (or Mormon, if you rather).
- I love politics, but distrust all politicians. I am politically unaffiliated.
- I am a 40-something geek living in Provo, UT with two friends.
- I have been married.
- I have three children: Andy (married to Crystal), Uhn-ha (who goes by Martie) and Rob.
- I am an English Major with an emphasis in creative writing; poetry and a minor in religious philosophy (an oxymoron if you ask me–sorry Brian).
- I graduated from Provo High School, but have attended many other schools in my childhood (army brat).
- I have seven siblings: Ben, Pat, Dan (Lee), Nate, Joe, Holly and Elisha.